Friday, December 30, 2011

Still here...

Hey blog peeps, long time no blog. We are here, doing well, and finally unwinding after the holidays. December was kind of a weird month for us. Josh was working nights and when he wasn't working or sleeping he was studying for boards (step 3). His board exam was the Wednesday before Christmas and last night was his last night shift! Can I get an AMEN?!! Josh is working all this weekend and then starts surgery rotations for the next 4.5 years! There really isn't much to complain about the first half of his intern year, it's been a pretty smooth transition for us. I'm praying for another smooth adjustment into his surgery schedule and a regular on-call schedule. So there's a little update on one of my boys.

And now a little update on my favorite 13 month old. Jonah is doing great. This is a really fun stage but it isn't without its challenges. We're also struggling with chronic ear infections. Poor little guy keeps getting a cold which leads to an ear infection. His pediatrician just gave us a number to call an ENT for a consultation so we'll see what they say. I'm praying for no tubes.

We had a blast celebrating Christmas with Jonah this year. 
He doesn't get the whole Christmas thing but we it was 
still fun together. 

And there really isn't that much new with me. I love my job of taking care of my boys. It's hard work but extremely rewarding. I'm also staying busy with BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). As much work as it is I'm so thankful to be studying God's Word through through BSF. I've also met some really women through my discussion group. 

So far our first seven months of living in Canton has been pretty good. We've had ups and downs but God has remained faithful and we continue to look to Him as we embark on 2012. 


 Merry Christmas 
and 
Happy 2012!

May your new year be filled with the Lord's peace and 
knowledge of His love for you.


2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little boy in the world. Seriously beautiful!!!!Lets get together soon. Nate starts nights this next month...tell me is it bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO SO SO cute! What did I expect though with such good looking parents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...