Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Picture Time

My mother was pretty insistent on getting a family pic when we were all home for Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I love family pictures. But sometimes it's a bit difficult to get everyone to cooperate. I love that Nola is looking at Marcky and Josh thinking...
This is gonna be as long as you make it boys.


I'm not sure if this is the picture my mother chose, but it's the one I love of everyone. My mother looks so beautiful and I love how my father's smile lights up his face. Even Nola made it in the picture, she is a bit hard to see against my parents black shirts. I don't think we'd even be able to see Nola if she wasn't wearing her purple sweater. It's a good think my mother got her that sweater.

I am so truly thankful and blessed to have each and everyone of these people in my life. I'm getting choked up just thinking about them. I hope you all know how much I love and cherish each of you in my life. Thank you Lord for showing your blessing to me through each one of them. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...