Friday, July 10, 2009

The Baby's Nursery & Week 39 Pics

One week down of not working and I must say it has been pretty nice. All of my friends and family I've been talking with have been telling me to take it easy and rest. I think for the first time in my life, I don't feel guilty for not getting everything crossed off my daily to-do list. I've honestly been trying to sleep in but with going to bed when Josh goes to bed (typically between 9:30-10pm), I've been waking up at 7:30am every morning. It's not so bad really. I feel well rested and I love all of the news shows that are in the morning.

Quick update on the baby and me...the baby is estimated to be weighing 8lbs. 4oz. and as of yesterday I am 1.5 cm dilated! Next appointment is on Tuesday but of course I am praying I go into labor before then. My parents will be arriving tomorrow (Saturday). So after Josh and I have a nice date night tonight and my parents get here, I would like you to come on out, okay baby g?

I have quite a few pictures I have been meaning to post. So to start, here are three pictures of baby g's nursery. The green walls look a lot limier (not sure if that's a word) in these pictures. We have a pretty
good idea of what we think baby g's name will be (to be disclosed at his official naming ceremony...just kidding). But when it's official I will be ordering letters of his name to go above the crib.

The glider/ottoman isn't the one we had intended on getting but we found out the one we wanted was probably going to take 3-4 months (yes months) so we decided to go with the one that we could get in 7-14 days and it was actually a much better price. Not exactly the color I want but I could re-upostler the cushions (I'll just add that to my long list of other projects that I have yet to touch).

There are a few other finishing touches the nursery needs but for the most part all we
really need to complete the nursery is our son!

And here is the baby bedding that only took me my entire pregnancy to find. I am way too particular and I know it. But I just love this bedding. 










   
And here is your's truly at 39 weeks prego!
Sorry for the picture in the mirror.
Josh was working and well I was bored. 

...insert baby here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...