Saturday, July 17, 2010

Step 2

I really need to do an update on what's been going on in our lives over the past year. I will try to get to that soon, but today Josh and I are in Pittsburgh for him to take Step 2 of his boards. We got here early evening (after some bad directions from Google maps) and I realized something when I was checking into the hotel, this was my first time ever making a hotel reservation. I'm 26 years old, I feel like I should have already done this. Oh well...after checking in we had a great dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, brought dessert back to the hotel and enjoyed a quiet evening of resting and going to bed early.

This morning I dropped Josh off at the testing center and I'm not quite sure why but I got a little emotional after he got out of the car. He has been working sooooo soooo hard these past two months of preparing for this test, I'm just glad the day is finally here and he is able to get it over with. Thank you for everyone who has been praying for Josh and who is praying for him today. We continue to trust the Lord for him to get Josh through this day and for the test results.

Well, I have nine hours to myself today so I am off to shop. I think my nails and toes are just about dry from polishing them so I'm gonna check out and first head to IKEA.

Oh, in celebration of completing Step 2 we're going to a baseball game tomorrow! I hope to take lots of pictures it should be a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...