Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Eve

Josh and I recently set up Netflix via our Wii and we recently started watching the TV show "Heroes". It's kind of weird and there is a lot going on but we are enjoying it.

Tomorrow Josh starts a new rotation (ambulatory), and tomorrow is also the osteopathic residency match. We will be finding out (or not finding out) where we will be moving. We're not quite sure how we're feeling. I mean, of course we are a little nervous (I feel like we should be more nervous) but I think it's more surreal to us. I'm sure we'll be feeling the nerves a bit more tomorrow closer to noon when they post online where you matched. We are praying for wisdom for whatever news we hear tomorrow. The Lord already knows where we will be moving to next, so we continue to trust Him with the plans He has for us.

I'm really thankful Josh doesn't have to be at work until 12:45pm tomorrow, so we're planning on going out to breakfast to celebrate Valentine's day and then wait until the results are posted online. I will definitely update the blog when we find out.

Jonah of course is amazing. I can't believe he will be 12 weeks old tomorrow. He is sleeping well at night but we're having a few issues with his napping. I believe it's called the "45 minute intruder". I can set a timer from when I lay him down for a nap he is awake in 45 minutes. Not exactly sure to fix this but we're working on it.








2 comments:

  1. Big doin's! Am praying for you as you prepare to start another amazing chapter...Isaiah 26:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late getting caught up on your blog - two blog posts to read in one day! And three new photos!!! Yesss!!! I love how he and Alfie are both sprawled out with their arms open like that. Too cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...