Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brittany is coming!

Today my little sister Brittany is coming up to Erie to visit me! Like Josh, my sister is in her second year of med-school at Ohio State. Ohio State gives their med-students a week long spring break, lucky ducks. But we're not bitter about that. Who needs spring break anyways? It doesn't quite feel like spring here in Erie even though it is officially spring. Hey, it still snowed on Monday. I guess that's why people don't spring break in Erie. Except for my sister!

I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with Brittany. We don't have too much planned while she is here in Erie but on Friday she and I are going to drive to Dayton for my first baby shower. I love road trips with Brittany! When we were younger and I got my driver's license, our "road trips" were hour and a half drives from Dayton to Columbus to go shopping and visit our grandparents. We always had great music and great conversations with each other. And now that we're both married, we have so much more to talk about.


 

Also…

Happy first day of APRIL!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...