Thursday, March 10, 2011

Uncle Marc & Aunt Brittany

About a week ago my sister came up to Erie to spend her spring break with us (yes, Ohio State gives their med-students a spring break, and yes, Erie is the hot spot for spring breakers this year if you haven't heard). My brother also came up to spend a night with us and also to bring Britt back to Columbus. Let's be honest, they really came up to Erie to hang out with Jonah. But we all had a great time together. I love when my siblings get to spend time with Jonah and love on him.

Shortly after they left, my brother sent me an email of pictures titled "JoNasty". He and Jonah must have been taking pictures (from the camera on his computer - that's why his Star Wars onesie is backwards) when I was making dinner. So this collage is in honor of my brother and the amazing uncle that he is Jonah. I think my favorite picture is the middle one. I love how big his belly looks.


 I love this picture, they were trying to capture Jonah yawning but got him at the very end. 


This is a great picture of you Uncle Marcky.


  

Love this picture! Jonah looks more like my siblings than he does Josh or me.

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun to spend my spring break with you sister! Just like when we used to go to San Diego together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little Jonah Fett. He's such a baller. I, too, really like the middle picture. It looks like he's deliberately sticking out his belly, as if to say, "Behold." We owe a debt of gratitude to Josh, by the way, for standing behind my computer and getting Jonah's attention in that picture. I'm wildly pleased to have been able to spend some time last week keeping it real with the 3G and a Hubbex.

    P.S. I think that the main (and maybe the only) reason my sisters went to San Diego together was so they could eat a bowl of ice cream every night with Uncle Perry. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That child seems to bring out the best in everyone. I love all of those amazing faces. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...