Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!

Happy birthday to my favorite baby's daddy! Today is definitely one of my favorite days of the year, the day that you and I are actually the same age (at least for the next four months). Not that being a couple months older than you is a big deal or anything, but you do like to remind me so I'm enjoying us both being 27 today (and until October)!


I'm going to try to not be too frustrated with you today for not letting me make your birthday more of a big deal, but it is your birthday so I guess I can't be mad at you. Jonah and I have been wanting to celebrate you, honor you, tell you how proud and how much we appreciate and love you for ALL you have done and continue to do for our family. These past couple of months have been pretty significant milestones for our family, throw your birthday right in there that's cause for some serious celebrating!



You are an A-MA-ZING papa to our Jonah. I remember when we first had Jonah, I was questioning every single little thing (even what to name him). You always remained calm and helped me work through whatever mess I was creating in my head, and you were always right. I know that I can always count on you to continue to help me with that (because Lord knows I have been kind of all over the place). I know that I can always count on you period. You have always put your family first,  you have always shown that Jonah and I are a priority. We are truly thankful to you for that.   

the bluriness is actually some smoots on my camera lens, 
but it's kind of artsy so we're just gonna go with it. 


I love that I have been seeing you more and more in Jonah. Incredibly handsome and adorable. 


And you were so great with our nephews and nieces this weekend.  They know they can always count on their Uncle Josh to be there to play with them.



This might not have been the safest activity for a 4 and 2 year old, 
but I know you are always watching out for them.  




 As our new chapter of residency begins (in one week!), please know how much Jonah and I love and appreciate you for how hard your work for our family. We will be there for you to encourage you, to love you, and pray that the Lord continues to go before you in all that you do and keep His hand on you as you lead our famly. We don't know what we would do without you. 
Happy birthday Josh! 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...