Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Happy Birthday Olivia! Today is our niece Olivia's 3rd birthday! I will say it again and I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll say it....I can't believe you are already 3 Olivia!!! You are an amazing, precious little girl with a huge heart and I just love how you care for your little sister and love your parents so much.
I remember when you were born and I wasn't even officially your aunt yet, but that didn't stop me from loving you to pieces.

The picuture above was taken at Christmas. Olivia loves dogs and the one she is holding is her favorite. Her name is Dora.
This picture was taken at Thanksgiving 2008. She looks older now, but this is probably one of my favorite pictures of her.
(I have another favorite picture of Oliva with her cousin Addie at our wedding. They were our flower girls. I'll have to find that picture for you. It's sooo cute!)
Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia! We miss you and pray you had a wonderful birthday! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...