Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pregnant Pics

So I definitely wasn't as good about taking pictures of my pregnant self this time around as last time. I really wanted to do comparison pictures from my first pregnancy and this one but of course when I did manage to take a picture, I couldn't find that same coordinating week. But I did find two to show you though nothing really too special. 




And this was me on Monday but today I'm 37 complete weeks! 

There were times when it seemed like this pregnancy was taking forever but thinking about it now it has flown by, PRAISE THE LORD! Overall, I've felt great. It hasn't been super easy but I'm so thankful for the grace the Lord has given me throughout this pregnancy. Working out definitely helped and not living on Chick Fil A was probably a good thing too. I have been loving food with a little bit of a kick, soooo thankful a Chipotle has opened up here in Erie to help satisfy my Mexican food craving. I've also been craving CARBS, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (or anything with peanut butter), pumpkin spice lattes, and soft pretzels from the mall...yum! So far I've gained HALF of what I gained when I was pregnant with Leyton, which is crazy I think. We had a sonogram on Monday and they have estimated the baby to be weighing about 6.4 lbs. So this little one might be a bit smaller than his brother, we'll shall see good Lord's willing. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...