Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Civic Duty

 
Way to go all of you who voted! Like many of you fellow bloggers out there, I performed my civic duty and voted. I know this wasn't the most convenient thing to do today (Josh and I are down to one car for a couple days), but I do know how important it is to our coutry and how awesome is it that I get to vote for our next President!! Unfortunately in our county, I think it is very easy for us to take this freedom of voting for granted. 
So I will leave you with another link from John Piper's blog from today. I believe the Lord hs given him a lot of wisdom and it is definitely worth sharing. Click here to read his post from today called Grateful for (Almost) Any Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...