Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day! (early)

Just wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving! Josh and I will be leaving this afternoon for my parents house in Dayton, Ohio. Thankfully, the weather forcasted  today here in Erie has not been accurate (it's supposed to be snowing all day - but I've learned Erie's weather is pretty hard to predict). I will continue to pray our 5 hour drive is snow free. And for all of you who will be traveling this holiday weekend, we'll be praying for safe travels all around.

My goal this year was to get was to get my Christmas decorations out before we left so Josh and I could return home to a pretty decorated house. But with not feeling too great this week, those plans changed from all of the decorations to just getting the tree done. But then Josh had a free night last night and he wanted to hang out and watch a movie. So we managed to get the tree upstairs from the basement, lights on and ribbon wrapped around the tree. The ornaments and other decorations will just have to waite until we return. And I'm perfectly fine with that. I was able to get some quality time in with my handsome hubby, isnt that what's important this holiday season? Spending time with the ones you love.

Anyways...have a wonderful turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...