Sunday, September 21, 2008

Awesome Autumn


Happy Fall!

It's the first day of fall! This is probably my most favorite season. I love everything about fall. The changing of the leaves, the cooler weather, switching out my summer clothes for sweaters and scarves, pumpkins, and all of the many warm nostalgic feelings I get during this season like when Josh and started dating fall of our junior year of college.
I heart fall.  
Here are a few fall-ish things I picked up this weekend in honor of my favorite season.


Yummy apple pie candle.
I'm a sucker for cute dish towells. You can find these at one of my favorite hot spots...Target!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the new fun fall stuff!!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fall!!!

    Happy autumn to you, too!

    I love the photo of the leaves. You guys already have more color than we do here. I can't wait to see the leaves change.

    Our favorite season is just one more thing that makes us such compatible sisters. :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...