Thursday, September 4, 2008

Waldameer

Sorry this is coming to you four days later, but hey, I blogged about something that happened two years ago. And I'm a little behind on my postings for the week so bare with me.
On Monday (Labor Day), Josh and I finally decided to take the plunge and head on down to Waldameer. Waldameer is a small amusement park right next to Presque Isle. It was fun but Josh and I aren't huge amusement park fans. What is nice about Waldameer is you actually don't have to pay to get into the park, but you do have to buy tickets to ride the rides. We walked around, had lunch, and opted for riding the ferris wheel. He didn't want to ride their new roller coaster, the Ravine Flyer, which was fine by me. Six tickets later (about $9), we were on the ferris wheel.

This was our view from the top of the ferris wheel. It was really neat to be able to see both sides of Presque Isle.

Josh...pretending he was on the Ravine Flyer.

Isn't a rule you have to steal a kiss on the top of the ferris wheel? Good thing I got mine. Wink, wink. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...