Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tennis Pros

My family has been attending a tennis tournement called The Tennis Master's Cup in Cincinnati, Ohio for as long as I can remember. I can't think of a summer that we didn't go see tennis. I remember going to matches and seeing pros like Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Michael Chang and now we're getting see the newer players like Andy Roddick, Roger Federer, and Rafael Nadal (this year's Wimbledon champ). For those who enjoy tennis it's a really fun and exciting week! And, I cannot lie, I also go because of the food. One of my favorite vendors is La Rosa's Pizza. Even though it is really expensive it is so good! There is a La Rosa's in Dayton but it definitely not the same as the za in Cinci.

After Josh, my brother and I consumed a whole La Rosa's pizza we came up to the speed serve where a friend of our's was working and asked us if we wanted to do if for free. With much encouragment from me, I convinced Marc an Josh to try it.

Two of my favorite guys warming up and ready to impress.


I think the temp was probably in the high 80s that night, but that doesn't stop Marc from wearing his tight pants and awesome black boots.

Many may not know but my brother is actually an incredible tennis player. I honestly believe if he would have stuck with it he could have been playing at this tournement.

I didn't take any pictures of Josh but I did take a video and of course I messed it up. I don't think he'd be too happy if posted it. And now for the pros...this is Rafael Nadal serving.


I love these boys...Josh and Marc, not Nadal and Federrer,
though I'm sure they're nice guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...