Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation Highlights

Josh and I have finally returned from our last and final adventure of the summer. This has been a summer on the road for us. All the time we have been able to spend with our families has been incredibly rich, but we are very glad to be home.  

This past week Josh and I spent a few days in Myrtle Beach, SC and the remainder of the week in Dayton, OH with my family and our friend Michael. We had a wonderful time. Here are a few pics from the week...


We stopped somewhere in the Smoky Mountains to have lunch. 
Josh loved this rest stop. I think he and Marc could have spent 
their whole vacation here. 

Mommy and Papa making turkey wraps for us. They're such a great team. 

Josh and I brought our Wii and we played bowling every night. The boys really got into it (especially Michael, he takes bowling very seriously). 
Here you can see my mom beat Michael by 1 point. She enjoyed rubbing it in.

Last but not least, the red swim shorts. To many, these swim shorts are a bit 
out of the norm. But no, not for my brother Marc. He only wished they were shorter. 

 Family vacations is a tradition within my family I have always cherished. As my siblings and I are getting older, it's becoming more difficult to plan vacations together. I hope this is a tradition we are always able to keep. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a fun vacation! I am glad you are back in Erie. We need to get together soon! I want to hear all about your summer and the wedding, etc!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...